Chicken egg balls... A recipe from a cookery show... Tried and tested by my Mom, with a bit of help from me. It turned out really yummy 😋
Eggs (boiled) - 3
1 whole egg and 1 cup bread crumbs for coating
Oil as required for deep frying
Outer crust ingredients:
Finely minced/ground chicken - 250 gms
Big Onion (finely chopped) - 1½
Green chillies (finely chopped) - 2
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Salt - as per taste
1. Mix all the outer crust ingredients.
2. Divide the mixture into 3 equal balls.
3. Take 15cm *15 cm aluminum foil. Place a ball at the centre and press gently. Now place an egg in it and wrap it around using the aluminum foil. Avoid touching the outer crust mixture with bare hands. The aluminum foil does not stick to the outer crust mixture,and that helps us to easily wrap it around the egg avoiding the clumsiness of sticking.
4. Next crumb coat the balls by first dipping it in egg and then coating it with bread crumbs. Roll the balls gently to a perfect egg or ball shape.
5. Finally, heat the oil and deep fry the balls in low flame till golden brown.