Yes... 7 Cup Burfi, the ingredients sums to 7 cups totally. A simple, humble and yummy recipe. Perfect for any special occasions and can be prepared in a jiffy.
Besan flour - 1 cup
Dessicated coconut - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Nuts (cashew & almonds, powdered) - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 cup
Note: Maintain low flame for the entire recipe.
1. Heat a non-stick pan and add the besan flour and dry roast it for JUST 1 minute.
2. Add all other ingredients one by one (coconut, sugar, milk and nuts), and stir well continously. Finally add the ghee little by little.
3. Cook till the mixture leaves the sides and when you start seeing small white bubbles, immediately switch off the stove.
4. Transfer the mixture into a greased plate and level it.
5. Using a knife, slice it to desired shapes.
6. An instant burfi is ready.