Flour - 1¼ cup
Baking powder - ½ tsp
Cardamom Powder/Essence - 1/4 tsp
Khoya / Mawa (unsweetened) - 100 gms
Butter - 6 tbsp
Sugar (powdered) - 1 cup
Eggs - 2
Milk - 6 tbsp
Almonds & Cashews (chopped finely) - To garnish
1. In a bowl add maida and baking powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl add sugar, butter, khoya and cardamom powder and beat till light and fluffy.
4. Slowly add the maida mixture little by little and milk and beat till everything is mixed well. Don't over beat.
6. Sprinkle cashews and almonds on top.
1. I used half of the measurement of all ingredients to make this cake.
2. My 1 cup measures 250 ml for this recipe.